The immune system is our body’s natural defense to all the dangerous viruses and bacteria that are everywhere in the environment, both indoors and outside. Our immune system is a network of white blood cells that can recognize, attack and destroy foreign substances before they can cause serious damage to the body.
Now more than ever, we have to take care of our immune system and fortify the body against the onslaught of illness. LPGN IMMUNE+++ is a triple defense formula sourced from high quality, natural ingredients that are proven safe and effective to strengthen your immune system*.
Advanced Immune Defense
We encase the IMMUNE+++ formula with an enteric coating to help it withstand acidic conditions in the stomach. This protects the supplement from dissolving in the stomach, allowing it to reach the small intestine for proper absorption*.
WATCH VIDEO: Why we need an Immune Supplement
Contains the ‘Opti-Shield Blend’
LifePharm’s Immune+++ contains the “Polysaccharides Complex”, which is a combination of plant extract and mushrooms. The powerful blend of these mushrooms gives you a powerhouse of immune benefits against colds and infections. These mushrooms have traditionally been known to support the immunity.
1. Reishi Mushroom
2. Maitake Mushroom
3. Turkey Tail Mushroom
4. Camu-Camu (Myrciaria Dubia) – A fruit in Brazil contains one of the highest and most stable forms of Vitamin C found in any fruit. 
5. Acerola (Malpighia emarginata) – A tropical berry fruit that is very high in Vitamin C. It is rich in Vitamin C, almost as much as Camu Camu. 
6. Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) – Ayurvedic traditional medicine native to India is also known as Indian ginseng. Contains Withaferin shown support immunity. It targets mutated cells and reduces considerable damage to the DNA. 
7. Sea Buckthorn – Recently been studied for its benefits to protect the DNA during radiation damage. Found in China, Mongolia, Russia, northern Europe and Canada, it has cell protection properties supporting the immune system.
8. Pomegranate – A popular delicious fruit rich in antioxidant. A study of 28 healthy young adults showed a major and significant improvement in antioxidant capacity while consuming pomegranate. In a study, results showed a significant decrease (-29 percent) in plasma lipid oxidation (malondialdehyde concentration), and a significant increase (+115 percent) in plasma antioxidant capacity.  What this simply means is that it has the ability to decrease inflammatory responses in the vessels, providing the cardioprotective effect, and reduce inflammation throughout the various organs. 
Contains the ‘Life-C Blend’ = Perfect Antioxidant
Berries, fruits, and herbs that have long been used in traditional medicine practices are showing astounding results in recent studies in the areas of immunology, heart health and for chronic age related situations. Combining science and nature, LifePharm has researched and selected the best nature has to offer in a supportive blend of additional herbs and fruits to activate and fortify the Vitamin C blend known as Life-C in IMMUNE+++.
The Vitamin C available in Immune+++ is better absorbed by humans than synthetic ascorbic acid alone. 
● Highly effective form of vitamin C
● Twice the absorption rate
● Stays in the bloodstream twice as long
1. Langley PC, Pergolizzi JV, Taylor R, Ridgway JD. Antioxidant and Associated Capabilities of Camu Camu (Myrciaria Dubia): a
Systemic Review. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine; 2015;21;1;8-14.
2. Basu A1, Penugonda K Pomegranate juice: a heart-healthy fruit juice. Nutr Rev. 2009 Jan;67(1):49-56.
3. Mezadri T, Villaño M, Fernandez-Pachon M, Garcia-Parrilla M, Troncoso A (2008). Antioxidant compounds and antioxidant
activity in acerola (Malpighia Emarginata DC.) fruits and derivatives”. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 21 (4): 282–290.
4. Díaz-Rubio ME1, Pérez-Jiménez J, Martínez-Bartolomé MÁ, Álvarez I, Saura-Calixto F. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
pubmed/25481643 Regular consumption of an antioxidant-rich juice improves the oxidative status and causes metabolome changes
in healthy adults. Plant Foods Hum Nutr 2015 Mar;70(1):9-14.
5. Angara V.S. Sureshbabu,1 Tapan Kumar Barik,2 I. Namita,3 and I. Prem Kumar Radioprotective properties of Hippophae
rhamnosides (sea buckthorn) extract in vitro. Int J Health Sci (Qassim). 2008 Jul; 2(2): 45–62.
6. Mishra LC1, Singh BB, Dagenais S. Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withania Somnifera (ashwagandha): a review.
Altern Med Rev 2000; Aug;5(4):334-46.
→ Click here to know more about IMMUNE+++ Benefits
→ Complete ingredients of LifePharm’s Immune+++
→ Click here for IMMUNE+++ Testimonies
→ Click here for IMMUNE+++ Frequently Asked Questions.
→ General dosage for all LifePharm products