Laminine IMMUNE+++ is a safe and effective triple defense formula made with natural ingredients to fortify your immune system.
The immune system defends our body from harmful viruses and bacteria. It consists of white blood cells that identify and eliminate foreign substances, protecting the body from harm. To stay healthy, it’s essential to strengthen our immune system.
Advanced Immune Defense
The IMMUNE+++ formula is protected by an enteric coating that helps it survive the acidic environment of the stomach. This coating ensures that the supplement won’t dissolve prematurely, allowing it to reach the small intestine for optimal absorption*.
WATCH VIDEO: Why we need an Immune Supplement
Contains the ‘Opti-Shield Blend’
LifePharm’s Immune+++ contains the “Polysaccharides Complex,” a combination of plant extract and mushrooms.
The powerful blend of these mushrooms gives you a powerhouse of immune benefits against colds and infections. These mushrooms have traditionally been known to support immunity.
- Reishi Mushroom, a fungus traditionally used in Chinese medicine, has compounds that may boost the immune system and help fight tumors.
- Maitake Mushroom, also known as “hen of the woods,” has beta-glucans that may stimulate the immune system and have antiviral properties.
- Turkey Tail Mushroom contains polysaccharopeptides (PSP) and beta-glucans, which may enhance the immune system’s response to infections and cancer.
- Camu-Camu is a fruit from Brazil known for its high and stable vitamin C content, providing antioxidant protection and supporting the immune system. 
- Acerola, a tropical berry fruit, is also rich in vitamin C and may boost the immune system. 
- Ashwagandha, an Ayurvedic traditional medicine native to India, contains Withaferin, which supports the immune system and targets mutated cells while reducing DNA damage. 
- Sea Buckthorn was studied for its cell protection properties and benefits in protecting DNA during radiation damage and supporting the immune system in various regions around the world.
- Pomegranate, a popular fruit rich in antioxidants, may significantly improve antioxidant capacity and support the immune system.
In a study, results showed a significant decrease (-29 percent) in plasma lipid oxidation (malondialdehyde concentration) and a significant increase (+115 percent) in plasma antioxidant capacity. 
This means it can decrease inflammatory responses in the vessels, providing a cardioprotective effect and reducing inflammation throughout the various organs. 
Contains the ‘Life-C Blend’ = Perfect Antioxidant
Berries, fruits, and herbs that have long been used in traditional medicine practices are showing astounding results in recent studies in immunology, heart health, and chronic age-related situations.
Combining science and nature, LifePharm has researched and selected the best nature has to offer in a supportive blend of additional herbs and fruits to activate and fortify the Vitamin C blend known as Life-C in IMMUNE+++.
Humans better absorb the Vitamin C available in Immune+++ than synthetic ascorbic acid alone. 
● Highly effective form of vitamin C
● Twice the absorption rate
● Stays in the bloodstream twice as long
1. Langley PC, Pergolizzi JV, Taylor R, Ridgway JD. Antioxidant and Associated Capabilities of Camu Camu (Myrciaria Dubia): a
Systemic Review. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine; 2015;21;1;8-14.
2. Basu A1, Penugonda K Pomegranate juice: a heart-healthy fruit juice. Nutr Rev. 2009 Jan;67(1):49-56.
3. Mezadri T, Villaño M, Fernandez-Pachon M, Garcia-Parrilla M, Troncoso A (2008). Antioxidant compounds and antioxidant
activity in acerola (Malpighia Emarginata DC.) fruits and derivatives”. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 21 (4): 282–290.
4. Díaz-Rubio ME1, Pérez-Jiménez J, Martínez-Bartolomé MÁ, Álvarez I, Saura-Calixto F. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
pubmed/25481643 Regularly consuming an antioxidant-rich juice improves the oxidative status and causes metabolome changes
in healthy adults. Plant Foods Hum Nutr 2015 Mar;70(1):9-14.
5. Angara V.S. Sureshbabu,1 Tapan Kumar Barik,2 I. Namita, three and I. Prem Kumar Radioprotective properties of Hippophae
rhamnosides (sea buckthorn) extract in vitro. Int J Health Sci (Qassim). 2008 Jul; 2(2): 45–62.
6. Mishra LC1, Singh BB, Dagenais S. Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withania Somnifera (ashwagandha): a review.
Altern Med Rev 2000; Aug;5(4):334-46.