Introducing Lamiderm by LifePharm
LAMIDERM is the perfect complement to your supplement regimen. A natural product scientifically formulated with FGF to help rejuvenate body cells through stem cell signaling. Dermatologically tested and doctor-recommended, LAMIDERM and Laminine make a perfect duo for achieving beautiful skin from the inside out.
Benefits of Lamiderm APEX Bio-Serum
1. Total skincare that works deep in your skin’s layers
2. Revitalize the firmness and elasticity of the skin’s natural, healthy glow.
3. It brightens your skin naturally
4. Rehydrates by keeping it supple naturally
5. It protects your skin from UV rays.
Components critical to skin health
FGF Protein Enzymes
Dr. Edward Andujar, the head of LPGN scientific research, says that Lamiderm’s natural enzyme LOX strengthens and lengthens skin fibers.
The special proteins called Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF) found in LAMIDERM stimulate the production of collagen, elastin, and fibronectin fibers in human skin cells. [NCBI]
FGF can boost elastin and collagen production by up to 250 percent, according to a study by Dr. Andujar.
Fibroblast Growth Factor has the ability to naturally restore, rejuvenate, and repair skin cell tissues. By activating stem cells, LAMIDERM can recreate new skin tissues and provide a deep rejuvenating effect that strengthens smoothes, and gives a youthful appearance to the skin.
Extracellular Matrix or ECM
- Elastin is a highly elastic protein in connective tissue that helps skin return to its original position.
- Fibronectin plays a role in tissue and skin repair, cell migration, and adhesion, and binds extracellular matrix components.
- Collagen is the main structural protein in human connective tissue that helps tighten skin and maintain suppleness. LAMIDERM APEX increases elastin production for skin lifting and elasticity.
C & E Antioxidant Blends
Lamiderm Serum is for men and women. It’s fortified with an antioxidant blend that has Vitamin C and E, as well as skin brightening complex, Hyaluronate, and Ferulate.
Want to be a distributor? Download training guide