Laminine Dosage – General Condition
1. Daily Recommended Dosage
The minimum dosage is 1 to 4 capsules (general use) per day. There is no need for a break or interval, as previously suggested. Laminine can be taken orally or powdered extract removed from the capsule & mixed with a non-acidic drink. It can be taken at any time of the day.
MIXED WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS:
Laminine Food Supplement is not categorized as a drug or medicine. To date, there is no known adverse reaction between them. However, Laminine is not recommended to be taken with drugs or medication unless taken with a meal.
2. Antiaging and healthy cells
Laminine is a combination of special proteins that is also ideal for those with problems with skin, hair, and nails or maintaining a youthful look from the inside out.
● 1-2 Capsules at breakfast.
● 1 Capsule at bedtime.
3. For serious health conditions
4 to 6 CAPSULE
● 2-3 Capsules morning, at least 30 minutes before breakfast
● 2-3 Capsules before bedtime, 2 hours after the last meal.
* Consult your Doctor a month after to see improvements. You may experience improvements or detoxification within the first 2 weeks. Continue dosage until 90 days. If all tests are regular, you may lower the dosage to not less than four capsules per day.
4. Allergy prone
Those who may be allergic to dairy products such as eggs or marine plants.
SUGGESTED DOSAGE: 1 Capsule per week
* Side effects: The person may experience temporary side effects such as mild rashes or a runny nose if allergic to eggs.
When should I stop taking Laminine?
Take Laminine as a daily dietary health supplement for as long as possible for best results. Though you may stop at any moment, a protein-type of food supplement is recommended to be taken for life.
However, depending on a specific health condition, taking it for at least six months minimum of a year is advised. For serious health issues like cancer, autoimmune disease, and diabetes, Laminine is suggested to be taken for life as a
DISCLAIMER: Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results will vary depending on the circumstances of each person. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.