Laminine as dog & cat health maintenance:
Yes! Believe it or not, Laminine for pets is the next best thing. Laminine is also good for your dog, cat, and other household pets or animal for better skin, hair, & energy. Human cells are not far different from pets – we both have cells that needs constant nourishment, repair, or rejuvenation from sickness, diseases, food, or environment. In fact, pets also experience stressed or hormone imbalance. Laminine’s unique “repairing mechanism” is able to balance these hormones or restore damaged cells to its original state.
Laminine for pets or dogs is the ideal health maintenance. It will give your dogs or cat much more energy, better skin, silkier and thicker hair, and faster recovery from all types of cell-damaged diseases or sickness. Laminine for pets is the fresh and growing trend that many Laminine users and pet-owners endorse.
Watch how Laminine can help your dog, cat or other pets. For better skin, hair improved muscle and immunity
Recommended Dosage for Pets
Laminine is a food supplement. It’s literary feeding nutrients into your dogs, cats and other pets. As a general rule, you can let your pets take Laminine first thing in the morning or an hour after the last meal. You can categorize the size and dosage using the following guide:
1. Toy Dog (Can be carried by a child):
– Open capsule & put 1/4 powder into your palm, let your pet lick powder from your hands. Depending on the condition, you can give this every other day or daily as needed.
2. Small Dog (Can be carried easily by 1 hand by an adult):
– Open capsule & put 1/3 powder into your palm, let your pet lick powder from your hands. Depending on the condition, you can give this every other day or daily as needed.
3. Medium Dog (Can be carried by 2 hands by an adult):
– You can give 1 capsule every 3 days or daily if terminally ill.
4. Large Breeds (Needs leash to handle):
– You can give 1 capsule every day as a supplement or 2 capsules per day if terminally ill.
5. Cats and other small pets similar in size:
– Open capsule & put 1/4 powder into your palm, let your pet lick powder from your hands. Depending on the condition, you can give this every other day or daily as needed. You can follow this dosage for cats or dogs in general or those with small-medium pets with long hair.
Quick pet dosage
Up to 40 pounds (18 Kg) = 1/2 to 1 capsule daily
40 to 80 pounds (18-36 Kg) = Up to 2 capsules daily
80 to 100 pounds (36-45 Kg) = Up to 3 capsules daily
Got questions? Contact us