Laminine for dogs, cats, and other pets for better skin, hair, and stronger bones
Yes! Believe it or not, Laminine, not just for humans, can also be used for pets and animals—just as all-natural protein-based supplements are. It is the best health maintenance for dogs if you want shiny hair, healthy skin, and bones.
Human cells are not far different from pets—both have cells that need nourishment, repair, or cellular repair.
Laminine is also ideal for growing pups, stressed, sick, or limping and aging dogs.
Laminine for an aging dog
Like humans, an aging dog can be disabling. They can no longer walk or run as they used to, so supplements like glucosamine supplements are effective, with the body utilizing various enzymes and metabolic pathways for their action.
When combined with Laminine, synthesizing amino acids and FGF2 can result in a rapid healing effect, along with other nerve and cellular degeneration, including bones, nails, and fur.
Recommended Dosage for Dogs and Cats
Laminine is feeding your dogs or cats with high nutrition. Generally, you can let your pets take Laminine first thing in the morning or an hour after the last meal. Reduce the size as follows:
1. Toy Dog:
– Open the capsule & put 1/4 powder into your palm, and let your pet lick the powder from your hands. You can give this every other day or daily as needed, depending on the condition.
2. Small Dog:
– Open the capsule & put 1/3 powder into your palm; let your pet lick powder from your hands. You can give this every other day or daily as needed, depending on the condition.
3. Medium Dog:
– You can give one capsule every three days or daily if terminally ill.
4. Large Breeds:
– You can give one capsule daily as a supplement or two capsules per day if terminally ill.
5. Cats and other small pets similar in size:
– Open the capsule & put 1/4 powder into your palm; let your pet lick the powder from your hands. You can give this every other day or daily as needed, depending on the condition. You can follow this dosage for cats or dogs in general or those with small-medium pets with long hair.
Quick pet dosage
Up to 40 pounds (18 Kg) = 1/2 to 1 capsule daily
40 to 80 pounds (18-36 Kg) = Up to 2 capsules daily
80 to 100 pounds (36-45 Kg) = Up to 3 capsules daily