Seeking for the right supplement for youthful skin?
Aging of the skin is a natural process as the physical body can’t fight Mother Nature or gravity. In addition, the aging process can be accelerated due to factors that come from the environment and others that come from inside the body. Recent research is showing that particular diets and specific supplemental ingredients may assist in the management of aging skin.
Collagen and elastin fibers repair themselves every year, so depending on how you feed your skin from the inside, it may help you reverse and even repair some skin damage.  Lifestyle factors also play a big role in how your skin looks as you age 
What makes skin age faster?
● Exposure to ultraviolet radiation from the sun causes the worst damage directly to skin (photo-aging)
● Exposure to environmental pollutants such as smog, wind, industrial waste, long-term radiation from nuclear events (radon, nuclear blasts), exposure to extreme cold, dry, and heat.
● Excess sugar in the diet
● Unbalanced diet
● Alcohol consumption
● Free radical damage
● Free radical formation from UV radiation and other processes are inevitably produced in metabolic processes. But when their production is excessive and prolonged, they may be involved in various harmful processes. Free radical formation is a widely accepted mechanism in skin aging and involves direct harm to cellular structures such as lipids, proteins and DNA. Production of free radicals increases with age, because cells may not replicate as they did during youth, and defense mechanisms decrease. This unbalance leads to the progressive deterioration of cellular structures, resulting in accelerated aging. 
All cells replicate to produce new cells. If cells can remain healthy, they will give rise to good cells. Certain ingredients in some foods, herbs and supplements help repair and reverse cellular damage. Most of your organs, including the skin, are regenerated in a relatively short time—if we can keep damage down and build up our bodies with the right nutrients, we look better and feel better.
Why is vitamin C important for the skin?
Vitamin C stimulates collagen synthesis by acting as a cofactor in a chemical reaction of two essential amino acids, which must be derived from the diet (proline and lysine) to form collagen fibers. Vitamin C must be plentiful in the body so skin cells can make collagen and elastin. It also participates in the integrity of connective tissue, cartilage, bone matrix, and tendons, besides being involved in the repair of wounds and scar formation. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect and important antioxidant action preventing formation of free radicals.
Nourish your skin from the inside out with IMMUNE+++
The antioxidant vitamin C is found in fruits such as acerola, orange, lemon and tangerine and in crude vegetable leaves and tomato. Humans are unable to synthesize vitamin C because we lack a particular enzyme in the liver. Numerous studies show that if vitamin C is taken with fruit components rich in phytonutrients, it is more effective and its value is enhanced. Some forms of vitamin C are better absorbed and utilized than others.
LifePharm IMMUNE+++ contains concentrated flavonoid compounds from several exotic and rare fruits, including acerola and camu camu berries.
The vitamin C used in IMMUNE+++ is a highly effective form shown to have twice the absorption rate, and stays in the blood stream twice as long as traditional forms of vitamin C.
IMMUNE+++ also contains a variety of mushroom extracts that contain valuable polysaccharides, lipids and antioxidants that are important for maintaining skin cells functions.
Sea buckthorn recently has been successfully investigated for its ability to strengthen the skin. Antioxidants in these herbs and berries help fight the oxidative damage that occurs in and upon skin cells as well as other cells of the body. They can protect and help stop further damage caused by UV exposure, and help keep the DNA protected so cells will replicate and function better and longer.
How does Laminine help my skin?
The answer is two-fold:
Collagen fibers give skin its suppleness and lifting qualities. These fibers last about a year before being replaced with new ones. UV radiation from the sun reaches deep through the skin layers and is powerful enough to break the collagen fibers—this is called photo-aging. It can also damage the nucleus of skin cells, destroying their ability to make collagen and elastin.
Skin cells need essential amino acids in order to make collagen and elastin fibers, which are proteins. The unique fertilized avian egg extract in the Laminine formulation provides the necessary essential amino acids in a free and natural form that is easily absorbed and utilized by skin cells.
The unique fertilized avian egg extract in the Laminine formulation provides a concentrated supply of growth factors with one in particular called Fibroblast Growth Factor. This is actually a hormone, which interacts with the fibroblast cells, stimulating them to make collagen. Fibroblast cells lie at the base of the skin matrix and produce collagen and elastin. If these cells are given a “boost” with this hormone, it may help stimulate production of these anti-aging components of the skin.
Keep your skin youthful-looking
Much of the maintenance of skin health and beauty involves an “inside job.” Skin maintenance includes combating wrinkles and sagging, diminishing the appearance of brown spots and smoothing the texture of the skin. Here’s what you can do:
1. Stay out of the sun and use sunscreen.
2. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. Include the “Skin Duo” of Laminine and IMMUNE+++ in your daily regimen. Used together, Laminine and IMMUNE+++ help you slow down Mother Nature—your friends and acquaintances are going to ask you why you’re looking younger!
1. Taihao Quan, Tianyuan He, et al. Solar Ultraviolet Irradiation reduces collagen in photo-aged human skin by blocking transforming growth factor-B Type II Receptor/Smad Signaling. The American Journal of Pathology. 2004 Sep; 165(3): 741–751
[posts_carousel heading=”Related Posts” light_heading=”no” large_heading=”no” centered_heading=”no” heading_bottom_margin=”no” post_type=”post” category_slug=”other-products” show_pic=”no” show_date=”no” order_by=”rand” order=”DESC” limit=”10″ excerpt=”yes” excerpt_char_limit=”64″ exclude_current=”yes” width=”four columns” scroll_by=”3″][/posts_carousel]